The MIND STEP project is funded through the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 research programme. The kick-off was hosted by the Project Coordinator, Stichting Wageningen Research.
Attendees included representatives of all MIND STEP partners and the project officers at the European Commission.
The MIND STEP partners are:
- WR: STICHTING WAGENINGEN RESEARCH (NL)
- UBO: RHEINISCHE FRIEDRICH-WILHELMSUNIVERSITAT BONN (DE)
- IASA: INTERNATIONALES INSTITUT FUER ANGEWANDTE SYSTEMANALYSE (AT)
- IAMO: LEIBNIZ-INSTITUT FUER AGRARENTWICKLUNG IN TRANSFORMATIONSOEKONOMIEN (DE)
- THUENEN: JOHANN HEINRICH VON THUENEN-INSTITUT, BUNDESFORSCHUNGSINSTITUT FUER LAENDLICHE RAEUME, WALD UND FISCHEREI (DE)
- UCS: UNIVERSITA CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE (IT)
- WU: WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY (NL)
- INRA: INSTITUT NATIONAL DE LA RECHERCHE AGRONOMIQUE (FR)
- NIBIO: NORSK INSTITUTT FOR BIOOKONOMI (NO)
- JRC: JOINT RESEARCH CENTREEUROPEAN COMMISSION JRC (BE)
- GEO: GEONARDO ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES (HU)
Through active engagement with a wide range of stakeholders MIND STEP will improve exploitation of available agricultural and biophysical data and will support public decision making in agricultural, rural, environmental and climate policies taking into account the behaviour of individual decision-making units in agriculture and the rural society. The fruitful discussions at the kick-off meeting benefitted from the multidisciplinary nature of the MIND STEP team. Partners took this opportunity to share their experience and knowledge of the different themes to be tackled by the project. Decisions were made by the group regarding the various phases of the project. The kick-off meeting successfully provided all partners with general guidance for undertaking the project, with a particular focus on the first part of the research.