What MIND STEP is all about?
MIND STEP is an EC funded 4-year Horizon 2020 research and innovation action aiming to improve exploitation of available agricultural and biophysical data and will include the individual decision making (IDM) unit in policy models.
From this issue of our newsletter you can get to know:
What are the latest developments in our project?
- We had interviews and the 1st stakeholder workshop to find out which key policy questions and benchmark scenarios we shall focus on. In October we had our 2nd project meeting, working meetings, and we also took part at the EU Farm to Fork Conference. Learn more about how our partners work to keep focus on project implementation.
What are the latest deliverables in MIND STEP?
- New deliverables, including reports on key policy questions for ex-ante impact assessment of EU Agricultural and Rural policies, and a report on access to a computer cluster were submitted to the EC.
Where and how are we networking?
- Read how we cooperate with our fellow projects AGRICORE and BESTMAP funded within the same Work Programme Topic RUR-04-2018-2019 in the AGRI-MODELS CLUSTER.
- We also cooperate with the SUPREMA H2020 project, and we have participated at its project closing conference.
What are the upcoming international events where you can meet us?
- There are several events on our list, e. g. the VIRTUAL Annual Conference of The Agricultural Economics Society (AES), 29 and 30 March 2021, Warwick, UK or the 14th European Farming Systems Conference (IFSA – European Group) Évora, Portugal, 28 March and 1 April 2021.
Continue reading the PDF version here.
We hope you will enjoy delving into the latest info about our project. Thank you for reading!
We share our warmest wishes for the holiday season, and a New Year of peace, health and prosperity.
The MIND STEP project team