MIND STEP H2020 project: Modelling Individual Decisions to Support the European Policies related to Agriculture
We are very pleased to inform you that we have just released the 3rd issue of the MIND STEP Project Newsletter.
You may access and browse or download the PDF version here.
Here are some highlights what you can find in this issue:
What MIND STEP is all about?
MIND STEP is an EC funded 4-year Horizon 2020 research and innovation action aiming to improve exploitation of available agricultural and biophysical data and will include the individual decision making (IDM) unit in policy models.
A lot of work has been done in the project since our 2nd newsletter in December 2020. Dealing with various tasks during the Covid-19 pandemic was a challenge, but the MIND STEP project team managed to generate valuable results.
From this issue of our newsletter you can get to know:
What are the latest developments in our project?
- We had the 2nd stakeholder workshop in April 2021 to find out how the MIND STEP indicator framework should look like. Several working meetings also took place. Learn more about how our partners work to keep focus on project implementation.
What are the latest deliverables in MIND STEP?
- New deliverables, mainly from WP2 Data requirements for indicators on European policies related to agriculture and data management, but also a report on specification of model requirements from WP3, and a WP7 deliverable on the initial prototype of the MIND STEP data and download services were submitted to the EC.
Where and how are we networking?
- Our project was presented at the EC ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk’s Good Practice workshop in March 2021.
- Read how we cooperate with our fellow projects AGRICORE and BESTMAP funded within the same Work Programme Topic RUR-04-2018-2019 in the AGRIMODELS Cluster.
What are the upcoming international events where you can meet us?
- You can meet us at the XVI EAAE Virtual Congress on the 20-23rd of July 2021 where we organize the session „Use of Individual Decision-Making Models to Support Policies” jointly with the AGRIMODELS Cluster.
Continue reading the PDF version here.
We hope you will enjoy delving into the latest info about our project. Thank you for reading!
The MIND STEP project team
For more news, you can also follow us on
Disclaimer & Legal Notice
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 817566.
This newsletter reflects only the authors' view and that the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
Copyright © 2020 MINDSTEP H2020 Project, all rights reserved