What MIND STEP is all about?
MIND STEP is an EC funded 4-year Horizon 2020 research and innovation action aiming to improve exploitation of available agricultural and biophysical data and will include the individual decision making (IDM) unit in policy models.
From this issue of our newsletter you can get to know:
What are the latest developments in our project?
- The generic slowdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic also affects MIND STEP. Learn more about how our partners work to keep focus on project implementation.
What are the latest deliverables in MIND STEP?
- The first deliverables, including reports on data storage and data processing capacities, on communication and dissemination, and on the MIND STEP Platform were submitted to the EC.
Where and how are we networking?
- Read more how we cooperate with our fellow projects AGRICORE and BESTMAP funded within the same Work Programme Topic RUR-04-2018-2019 and have established the AGRI-MODELS CLUSTER.
- We also cooperate with the SUPREMA H2020 project.
What are the upcoming international events where you can meet us?
- There are several events on our list, e.g. the 9th AIEAA Conference or the XVI Congress of the European Association of Agricultural Economists (EAAE).
Continue reading the PDF version here.
We hope you will enjoy delving into the latest info about our project. Thank you for reading!
The MIND STEP project team